Register to create an account and become an affiliate member

Welcome to the public forum, feel free to browse around and read through our discussions. However to really get involved please login below or click here to become an affiliate. You will then be able to write replies and start up new discussion topics of your own.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Any other personal discussions or conversations unrelated to Sozieterna.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Death has many faces and panic is a good tool

Death has many faces and panic is a good tool 4 years 1 week ago #408

• femina
  • Thank you received: -1
So! People are afraid of dying from the corona virus influenza! Had a coffee in the local supermarket in my favourite coffee shop and found a few customers doing the same. All but one were older people. Obviously they are not afraid of catching death though actually they are the ones most at risk. 80% of the population will experience a milder form of corona virus illness, 20% will have more serious ones and from them may be 10 to 12% (in some areas), may face very serious problems and possible death. This statement is based on the figures publicly available from media and special government information though they do change as the situation progresses. However! The virus is in fact related with the SARS Virus which years ago caused havoc. Its death rate was 8%, far higher than the current one, estimated as being at 2-3% (special literature information) Interesting indeed, particularly since statistics can always show different outcomes, when the subject is in flux, but SARS information is settled. Scott, the Moron, tells people not to panic, rightfully so in every aspect, though it is his government imposing rules to contain a "deadly" virus that contributes to the panic massively! Of course they should not panic! Panic is nothing but fear of an anticipated catastrophe. It means, the catastrophe is not real but in panic you believe it is. However! when real death is eminent, people get together to help each other, as we have seen in the recent bushfire horror. But they do not, when there is only fear that death may strike them. They will try to do everything to save to their own skin. So we have the shelves in the supermarket empty and fights for toilette rolls. Bugger the neighbour! But now the mob is mobilised, thanks to the political decision makers, who do in fact not know how to cope with unprecedented situations, be it bushfire out of control or new epidemics. Now nobody dares to stand up against this craziness, because politicians will be seen as not being active enough and could lose voters and sensible people are more likely to be ridiculed, if not mobbed. Sadly! The consequences are dire, because the generell public will have to bear the hardships of the economic downturn and real financial disaster in their private realm. And democracy is dying without anyone crying "wolf". Moneyless society, curfews in the public interest, restriction of freedom at government orders for what ever purpose? Well, you got it, if not right now, it is in the making. Goodbye reason! Farewell constructive intelligence! Hello Orwellian society and welcome autocratic elites! Science is no saviour, in fact, it plays into the hands of this masterminded plan by the already active power brokers who just need to watch the scene unfolding. Manipulation is easy when you got everyone in fear. I had to endure a so called behavioural experts who specializes in body language on a news program. She praised Scott, the Moron, for his obvious "competent" firm stance in this crisis. Of course he would express that in his body language, because he is the moron, he does not pretend to be one. His actions suit his capacity, no matter how wrong they actually are. And you sorry expert, you may interpret correctly to your knowledge but to no good to the public, praising a moron, who has indeed no quality of a good leader, instead being a good servant to a konservative lobby. Some of them will gain a lot from this and all on the back of a fear ridden public. So death by influenza is definitely not my concern, but death of democracy is. And honestly, a reasonable adult knows what is good and what not, for him and everyone else concerned. I certainly am for the freedom to chose what I want for my life. But the "nanny state" was at work for a while already, meaning democracy was slowly dying without anyone taking notice. Now it is only waiting for the final blow.
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by femina.
Please register a free account at the top of the page to reply to posts and engage in discussion.
  • Page:
Moderators: femina
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds