Register to create an account and become an affiliate member

Welcome to the public forum, feel free to browse around and read through our discussions. However to really get involved please login below or click here to become an affiliate. You will then be able to write replies and start up new discussion topics of your own.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Any other personal discussions or conversations unrelated to Sozieterna.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Being enthusiastic and having fun

Being enthusiastic and having fun 5 years 4 months ago #272

• femina
  • Thank you received: -1
If anyone thinks only humans experience that, then the dog I watched on the beach today can teach the disbeliever otherwise. Here he was, a 'bitsa' of a dog, midsize with brindle short hair, all by himself, jumping the waves whipped up by the wind and swimming out into the choppy waters as if he wished to cross the ocean. I nearly got concerned thinking, where is he going, but he came back in good time and then off he went again, obviously loving a bit of a challenge as he had to face some really unruly gushes of water coming up against him. I could not get enough of watching him. He made me laugh and also admire him. What a dog! His attitude totally contagious. His owner or family he belonged to nowhere to be seen, but most likely being behind the dunes on the grassy parkland having their own fun other than getting wet at that. Sure, it was a bit of a cloudy day, but who cares, when you love the water. I and the dog obviously had the same opinion, and shame on you, if you think, animals have no feelings and no intelligence!.
Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by femina.
Please register a free account at the top of the page to reply to posts and engage in discussion.
  • Page:
Moderators: femina
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds