Register to create an account and become an affiliate member

Welcome to the public forum, feel free to browse around and read through our discussions. However to really get involved please login below or click here to become an affiliate. You will then be able to write replies and start up new discussion topics of your own.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Any other personal discussions or conversations unrelated to Sozieterna.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Wondering about time?

Wondering about time? 5 years 6 months ago #229

• femina
  • Thank you received: -1
If you don't wonder about time, philosophers do and, of course, they do not reach a consensus because they are discussing opinions. One says time is fundamental, the other says time is relative. I always shake my head, how they still don't get it, trying to exclude instead to include. Like the scientists do, or at least they did with physics: Newton vs Einstein, Einstein vs Quantum physics. All their principles are correct in their own right, they are but also interdependent, existing together and being right. And so it is with time. Just think about it you philosophers high up your hierarchical ladder and your divide should finally come to an end, or show that only vanity or plain ignorance drives it rather than insight you claim to have.
Please register a free account at the top of the page to reply to posts and engage in discussion.
  • Page:
Moderators: femina
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds