Register to create an account and become an affiliate member

Welcome to the public forum, feel free to browse around and read through our discussions. However to really get involved please login below or click here to become an affiliate. You will then be able to write replies and start up new discussion topics of your own.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Any other personal discussions or conversations unrelated to Sozieterna.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fingerpointing and more plunder

Fingerpointing and more plunder 3 years 11 months ago #426

• femina
  • Thank you received: -1
I am sure no China fan, but to blame China for the economic pain Australia and other countries are now feeling, is the classical example of transferring responsibility for one's own action to a party that actually has nothing to do what decisions were made in context of pandemic management on home soil. I know, China could not care less about the war cry against it, because in fact it is in the stronger position anyway, economically speaking and, the finger pointing is just a sign of morons governing. The attempt to shift blame for stupid actions is made by stupid people, because too obvious is the reason why they try to divert the attention on who should be blamed. Surprising? No! Scott, the Moron is the head of morons, and as it shows over and over again, he/they are unsuitable to do their job to the benefit of the country. The latest plunder is the buying of crude oil from the USA. Anyone still in doubt that Scott, the Moron wants Trump to be his buddy? Beside the shoulder rubbing, what does it say about the plans on managing gas emission rates? No plans there, because fossil fuel and traditional exploitation oriented industry is at the heart of the morons who have not understood that these are obsolete resources because renewable energy is the future and the intelligent way to keep the world going. But I am sure, Scott the Moron gets padded/patted on the shoulder by his buddy who sits on oil in the moment and gladly is dumping it into his mate's backyard. I am sure that Scott the Moron is padding/patting himself on the shoulder too for getting something so cheap and thinks, what a bargain, how clever am I. Once again, climate change? Who cares! A Moron is a moron. Nothing can change that..
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by femina.
Please register a free account at the top of the page to reply to posts and engage in discussion.
  • Page:
Moderators: femina
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds