Register to create an account and become an affiliate member

Welcome to the public forum, feel free to browse around and read through our discussions. However to really get involved please login below or click here to become an affiliate. You will then be able to write replies and start up new discussion topics of your own.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Any other personal discussions or conversations unrelated to Sozieterna.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Salut to Tex Perkins

Salut to Tex Perkins 4 years 2 months ago #370

• femina
  • Thank you received: -1
Sydney's End of Year party had another bang besides its fireworks and I prefer that smaller one any time. Thank you, Tex, for having the guts to point the finger at what is a disgrace of a Prime Minister, for his stand on climate change and non existing action and, his attitudes and behaviour during a bushfire inferno that is devastating not only for local communities but also the nation and, sadly, all life worldwide.
If anyone should be forced to utter an apology, it is the konservative lot of politicians, industriel lobbies and the part of Australien population that has and is ruining everything with their actions (or inaction!), carrying on as if there was no tomorrow. For what, I ask? Nothing can be taken into the grave, no money, no possession, no power or pride. But leaving a heritage to the children that is misery and pain, is despicable and utmost inexcusable.
Thank you, Tex, for standing up publicly! But where are the other figures of public clout? Where is the intelligent community that understands what is at stake? Where is the public with intact brains to demand the change of direction on where Australia wants to go, for the sake of its own future and as part of this world. Morons and self-centred politicians need to be sent back to school to learn what they have not understood and what real values are. None of them should be given power which they only abuse. The political scene is as much a disaster as all Australians will have to deal with in the aftermath of the bushfires. If this destructive lot continues to rule, democracy will be the next victim, as we already see with laws against protesting for a course. Shut the people up who speak out, stand up, do something against irrational decisions and disastrous managements of resources, welfare for people, animals and the whole environment? Is Australia already another Russia, China or religious fanatic state where a few dictate how the rest has to live, freedom of speech is a crime and protest is declared terrorism?
Well it is on its way, but I truly wish reason will prevail. Thanks Tex, there is hope with people like you (and the others, who are already prosecuted for what they believe in).
Please register a free account at the top of the page to reply to posts and engage in discussion.
  • Page:
Moderators: femina
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds