Register to create an account and become an affiliate member

Welcome to the public forum, feel free to browse around and read through our discussions. However to really get involved please login below or click here to become an affiliate. You will then be able to write replies and start up new discussion topics of your own.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Any other personal discussions or conversations unrelated to Sozieterna.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Trip to antarctica

Trip to antarctica 5 years 5 months ago #243

• femina
  • Thank you received: -1
Wish I could, but taking the next best thing that is, doing it via virtual reality, fills me with excitement and trepidation. I am quite sure, it will be just as if I was there. However, to know that in the not so far away future of the planet, this will be the only way to see what once existed but is gone for good, it makes me shudder. I still love nature more than the virtual thing, even if I cannot experience it in person. Just to know that it is there, makes me happy. May be I am really old fashioned, preferring to be in nature, not just in my brain. Then again, if you never knew the pleasure, you won't miss it. This may console parents who worry.
Please register a free account at the top of the page to reply to posts and engage in discussion.
  • Page:
Moderators: femina
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds