Register to create an account and become an affiliate member

Welcome to the public forum, feel free to browse around and read through our discussions. However to really get involved please login below or click here to become an affiliate. You will then be able to write replies and start up new discussion topics of your own.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Any other personal discussions or conversations unrelated to Sozieterna.
  • Page:

TOPIC: On Sale

On Sale 2 years 8 months ago #514

• femina
  • Thank you received: -1
Once you had maybe sales 2 x a year to clear out stock and make space for new items. Nowadays sales are always on and for everything too. But now it does not just involve consumer goods. Literally everything is on sale, from character to honor to democracy and lately freedom. Once freedom was understood to be a citizen's right. No longer it is. Mind you, the governments sell your freedom, though actually they have no right to do so since they are only in that position after you voted them in. But now they have taken away from you what actually is yours and they sell it to the highest bidder without your consent or, they sell it back to you, as if it was theirs to sell. How much does freedom go for? COVID VACCINATION! While the pharma industry makes the profits with experimental drugs that can be given to you under government's approval and indemnity for them, should there ever be an attempt to claim compensation for possible damages now and in the future, - you get a bit more freedom, (mind you, not all of it either). What a deal! And nobody seems to see the flaws in that kind of blatant power abuse? There you have celebrities advertising on TV ad nauseum and the constant brainwashing comments from experts and politicians, selling you out and everything that belongs to you. And you agree? Well, there is really nothing to be said to prevent you from harm, but one thing is certain, - you will learn your lessons the hard way. Not that I really care any longer. I have tried enough to highlight the traps as you follow leaders, who are anything but and give a dam about you.
Please register a free account at the top of the page to reply to posts and engage in discussion.
  • Page:
Moderators: femina
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds