Register to create an account and become an affiliate member

Welcome to the public forum, feel free to browse around and read through our discussions. However to really get involved please login below or click here to become an affiliate. You will then be able to write replies and start up new discussion topics of your own.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Any other personal discussions or conversations unrelated to Sozieterna.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Modern slavery

Modern slavery 3 years 1 month ago #484

• femina
  • Thank you received: -1
You can create that on home soil. How? Just read the small but noticeable article in the 'West Australian', Sat.13th 2021 edition. In the finance section. The recipe comes under the title:
"SACKED WORKERS WILL FIND NEW JOBS: PM"
The callousness of the government(s), particularly Scott, the Moron, (or should I call him now, Master, Sahib or You Holiness?), is so in your face that I was gobsmacked how cynical he and his cronies can be. So! What do you need for the new slavery:
1) Create a situation with lots of people out of work (Corona management)
2) Restrict everyone's movement, with the exception, where you want people to go (workers needed in certain areas and jobs unfilled).
3) Tell them that if they want to have something to eat, there is work a plenty, if not in their hometown so elsewhere. "Most jobless people (Quote senator and finance minister Simon Birmingham) are single, healthy and capable to fill the gaps of open positions."
True, employers are crying out for employees all over the country. Never mind the mums and dads out of work, who I would say suffer the most and are likely the majority of the hapless lot. Why are there open jobs in the first place? You guessed it, the conditions are not great, even horrible. They are often underpaid too and cannot offer a breadwinner to bring his brood along due to unsuitable conditions.
The article starts (quote): "Scott Morrison is confident up to 100 00 people set to lose their jobs when 'JobKeeper' ends will find work elsewhere."
Then (quote): "Treasury expects widespread job losses when the wage subsidies expire at the end of March. Finance Minister Birmingham (later on) indicates that Government has no tolerance for those who are able but choose not to work, when there are jobs available".
Well, neither am I. But these current devastating conditions of unemployment have not been present a year ago. They were created by this government(s) running, driving people into a hysteria that they may die because a deadly virus being on the lose. In fact, there are plenty of infections, but the death rate is not and is only a concern for the maraud health care system that the governments starve to death, not coping even in normal times. How would it have been if all the money spent on JobKeeper was put into health care to ensure that all the sick people are cared for who really did or do need hospitalisation or homecare? It would have been still expensive but money well spent. Blaming the virus for the disaster that is unfolding since and no hope that the future will bring the needed changes on every level of modern life, is the way of ignorant politician playing God, though they have nothing else in their brains than their egos and the next election.
4) Last but not least! Sensor the media, the opposition, the intelligence, indeed everyone who dares to speak out against the overzealous lot of egomaniacs who claim to want to save lives when in fact they ruin it. Put and keep the public in fear, make them grateful for any work so they can feed their hungry and voila, you got the willing modern slave. No need to get Africans. Asians or any underprivileged people to do the work for the upper-class to keep them healthy and wealthy and well overpaid (heard about the payouts for the executives even under the corona economic downturn?). Homegrown slaves are even better, because they agree and are worshipping these politicians, admiring them as the strong and stern leaders in times of a looming disaster (meaning the virus mind you, not climate change which certainly is the far bigger threat).
Well folks, the next elections will show case voter's intelligence, but I fear, humans are just not as clever as they think they are.
Please register a free account at the top of the page to reply to posts and engage in discussion.
  • Page:
Moderators: femina
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds