Register to create an account and become an affiliate member

Welcome to the public forum, feel free to browse around and read through our discussions. However to really get involved please login below or click here to become an affiliate. You will then be able to write replies and start up new discussion topics of your own.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Any other personal discussions or conversations unrelated to Sozieterna.
  • Page:

TOPIC: No end to getting shocked.

No end to getting shocked. 3 years 8 months ago #453

• femina
  • Thank you received: -1
By now I should be used to getting shocked by news, which I try to avoid as best I can without success, but unfortunately the shocks actually get worse. From the mismanagement of the corona virus to the news paper commentary of having a "beneficial dictatorship" (in Australia, the West Australien paper) to the latest of having a state government pushing through an "emergency legislation", so it cannot be sued by their recently declared "enemy of the state" Mr. Palmer, .....it is truly unbelievable what is happening and a nightmare to cope with such blatant misuse of power. Particularly when I consider the other decisions made by the federal government including the ones made behind closed doors, which now and then are leaking through to the public because, what these decisions mean for country and people in and outside of Australia is truly abhorrent. And then seeing the public not even perturbed because for one reason at least, the media, another part of these shocking affairs, is on full propaganda course for the government and highly successful at that. Above all that, the news forums actually are getting cut down more than ever, with current TV stations under cost cutting pressure, having to discharge staff, which of course will limit the quality of reporting on issues of interest even more. It has the aim of state control written all over it. Then there is another news flash about Australia's PM admitting that a war between China and the US is not out of the question and Australia has (therefore ?)to boost their military expenditure as well. Listening to the PM's rhetoric against China is no coincidence! Now, don't we not know that economic pain is fertile ground for war? With the corona virus being blamed for the likely recession and, coming from China, you dear reader just add up, what all that actually means. Shocking preps for warfare and, the folk is cheering the strong men, as we had it before in the Nazi rise of power. So! You may tell me that I am a fear monger. Sorry I am more rational than any of you who live in denial and plain ignorance, but frustrated I am more often than not, having to watch all this madness and destruction playing out in front of my eyes and being trapped in a web of deceit and power brokers. Yes, "we are in it together", but all for the wrong reasons, mate.
Please register a free account at the top of the page to reply to posts and engage in discussion.
  • Page:
Moderators: femina
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds