Register to create an account and become an affiliate member

Welcome to the public forum, feel free to browse around and read through our discussions. However to really get involved please login below or click here to become an affiliate. You will then be able to write replies and start up new discussion topics of your own.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Any other personal discussions or conversations unrelated to Sozieterna.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Being led to the slaughterhouse.

Being led to the slaughterhouse. 3 years 7 months ago #451

• femina
  • Thank you received: -1
Animals do never protest when they are on their way to the slaughter house because they truly are the innocent creatures not knowing what awaits them. Humans go to the slaughterhouse just as willingly though they claim to have the brains to figure out what is happening. Well, if they had the brains they would not go happily but refuse to be led to their demise, which only leaves the conclusion that they can't have brains.They rather eat up the fodder given to them by the ones who lead them to their end, believing that they care for their well-being, without ever asking if that is the case. However, animals at least are not cheering on their way; the opposite has been noted, they sense something is up and are anxious. Not so humans, they do! They may complain of not getting the fodder they want, but otherwise they praise their leaders for not letting them starve while they are walking along their way. Well, I am grateful for any animal that has to die so I can live, but I have no sympathy for humans who do have the brains just don't use it. So! Never mind the ones who go so happily to the slaughter house, - they get what they deserve. Of course, I care about life, all life! So do others, but we are the minority, with little chance to make any difference to the direction human kind is heading, despite our knowing. We are just collateral damage. At least I feel good for my caring and sharing and taking responsibility for my life within that context of being linked with all that is. Karma is just a logical consequence, because what you do effects everything and if that is destructive, you are included. If it is constructive, you find paradise also here on Earth.
Please register a free account at the top of the page to reply to posts and engage in discussion.
  • Page:
Moderators: femina
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds