Register to create an account and become an affiliate member

Welcome to the public forum, feel free to browse around and read through our discussions. However to really get involved please login below or click here to become an affiliate. You will then be able to write replies and start up new discussion topics of your own.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Any other personal discussions or conversations unrelated to Sozieterna.
  • Page:

TOPIC: And the farce continues......

And the farce continues...... 3 years 8 months ago #444

• femina
  • Thank you received: -1
People locked into their homes because people could die from the terrible deadly corona virus? Police, (and may be even the military), standing guard to assist lockdowns of so called hotspots since, surprise, surprise, the flare up of the so called "successfully subdued pandemic"? Interstate borders closing again and more pain for civilians? Indeed! It is not science fiction, not a theatre performance, no joke either but reality. It leaves me astonished how stupidity can rule and it is frightening to see where it will lead to. But, being realistic, what does it matter if we die of the corona virus or the war the world's maniacs are preparing for? We die, that is the nature of life and the causes of death really don't make a difference as the outcome is the same. Human intelligence? Give me a break! Anything else but! Though intelligence hastens the process. And dying in peace may just be the only wish worthwhile to hope for.
Please register a free account at the top of the page to reply to posts and engage in discussion.
  • Page:
Moderators: femina
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds