Register to create an account and become an affiliate member

Welcome to the public forum, feel free to browse around and read through our discussions. However to really get involved please login below or click here to become an affiliate. You will then be able to write replies and start up new discussion topics of your own.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Any other personal discussions or conversations unrelated to Sozieterna.
  • Page:

TOPIC: A big thank you......

A big thank you...... 3 years 9 months ago #437

• femina
  • Thank you received: -1
…..to you dear readers, because you help me to get through my dark sides as I struggle with disappointment in the human race. Not that my opinion about our species has changed, but your visit to our website has shown me, I, we are not alone and lost in the sea of ignorance and stupidity. You, we, yes, we are a minority, but we are not alone. I feel truly so much better to know that we share the pain, the frustration, the helplessness and hopelessness as the observers, forced to watch the demise of what was such a promising path of evolution, only to be cut down and ruined by the sinister turn it took after all. If you did not at least have the interest to find answers to what life is all about, you would never bother to read what is published here, but doing so makes you already the standout of the crowd, which is doomed to consume itself due to lack of self-regulation. We are just collateral damage. I can only hope, you feel supported too by our company. And let us not forget to not only share our tears but also our joys. As wonderful as creation is, as awesome is its dying. End it is not, it is just a phase of transition. It is hard to let go, of course, because it is so unnecessary. But! That is what we, the minority, know, the masses don't and will not listen either. So! Evolution will go on, just the branch of failed development will drop off, like a dead branch having no longer any purpose.
Please register a free account at the top of the page to reply to posts and engage in discussion.
  • Page:
Moderators: femina
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds