Register to create an account and become an affiliate member

Welcome to the public forum, feel free to browse around and read through our discussions. However to really get involved please login below or click here to become an affiliate. You will then be able to write replies and start up new discussion topics of your own.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Any other personal discussions or conversations unrelated to Sozieterna.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Season's Greetings

Season's Greetings 4 years 3 months ago #366

• femina
  • Thank you received: -1
To all dear readers, friends and associates,
I thank you for all your interest, support and assistance that you have so lovingly given to me. It is truly not always easy to keep the spirit positiv and the work for the site going, but I still believe, it is for something good, in fact, I know it is and that I owe to you dear friends. My best wishes to you and your loved ones, for a beautiful Christmas in the true spirit of it and the best wishes for a prosperous and happy New Year. May our like-mindedness bond strongly, because it will be necessary for the future of our planet and all life as we know it. Many will face more than just hardship, but let us not give up and help wherever and however we can. May the light shine in all corners of our heart and may we always find it elsewhere, because it is there, even if it is only a spark.
Merry Christmas
Femina
Please register a free account at the top of the page to reply to posts and engage in discussion.
  • Page:
Moderators: femina
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds