Register to create an account and become an affiliate member

Welcome to the public forum, feel free to browse around and read through our discussions. However to really get involved please login below or click here to become an affiliate. You will then be able to write replies and start up new discussion topics of your own.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Any other personal discussions or conversations unrelated to Sozieterna.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Election time

Election time 4 years 11 months ago #314

• femina
  • Thank you received: -1
What do you do if you should go to vote for a new government to take the power for another term, but there is not one deserving this honour. Though this is coming up in Australia I can assure you, the problem I have, is not confined to this country alone. It is everywhere in the so-called western democracies where the population is called upon, to chose who should govern their country. My problem is that there is no party that I would like to vote for, literally all of them are unfit to govern any country. None of the parties have the future in mind wether for the country, the population nor for the environment or the planet altogether. There they are selling their flimsical ideas and irresponsible policies that usually have no other goal in mind than grabbing the power for their own good, short term gains vs long term planning, and quick fix solutions that will never stand the test of time, nor for the damage they cause. They will never have to take responsibility for their actions as they may not even last the term and sure not the next election, shifting blame to whomever and always the public will have to pay for the damage they cause. Candidates at the helm of their party are the pin-up boys and girls who are able to convince people that they are to trust having the interest of country and people in mind while they are plainly giving promises that are not worth to think about. Disgusting that is my opinion of all these pretenders and their policies which show no evidence of sound long term goals of a sustainable future to the benefit of current nor next generations. I say, this is my dilemma, because there is nobody I want to vote for, but not voting (including empty voting paper), is no solution either as one or the other unfit party will win, it makes no difference which one. So I wonder, if any of my readers has a suggestion how to tackle the dilemma. Thank you, I would truly appreciate any feasible ideas..
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by femina.
Please register a free account at the top of the page to reply to posts and engage in discussion.
  • Page:
Moderators: femina
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds