Register to create an account and become an affiliate member

Welcome to the public forum, feel free to browse around and read through our discussions. However to really get involved please login below or click here to become an affiliate. You will then be able to write replies and start up new discussion topics of your own.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Any other personal discussions or conversations unrelated to Sozieterna.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dinosaurs and Success

Dinosaurs and Success 5 years 4 months ago #261

• femina
  • Thank you received: -1
Nobody would doubt or object the notion of success in context with these creatures. They dominated on every level. They were the non-plus-ultra of success. But! It was the environment that fostered their success and it was the environment that killed them. And so it is with the idols of our time. It is the environment that makes them superstars and the same causes their demise. Now consider the tiny little rodent, living along the dinosaurs, unnoticed and uncelebrated but surviving against the odds and becoming the most successful creature earth has ever seen so far, humans! So! Never despair little insignificant creature amongst the crowds: You have the potential of being the star, far bigger and far more enduring than you can imagine. Just feed your small Ego-dreams to the fire of life within you. This is what the real stars are all about. I love to be sun. It outweighs to be the dinosaur any time, or so I feel at least. But be aware, how deadly you can be.
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by femina.
Please register a free account at the top of the page to reply to posts and engage in discussion.
  • Page:
Moderators: femina
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds