Register to create an account and become an affiliate member

Welcome to the public forum, feel free to browse around and read through our discussions. However to really get involved please login below or click here to become an affiliate. You will then be able to write replies and start up new discussion topics of your own.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Any other personal discussions or conversations unrelated to Sozieterna.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Seagulls

Seagulls 5 years 4 months ago #259

• femina
  • Thank you received: -1
Sitting on the beach after a nice swim, no humans around, I had an extraordinary encounter with 2 seagulls. First came on, then the other, both not looking for food, as they usually do. No they sat down quietly, one nearly next to me and then just took a nap. This has never happened to me before, anywhere and not with any seagull. Just out of curiosity I even talked to the one close to me and of course the bird looked at me absolutely curious, listening. But as expected it did not answer and of course there was not much I had to say, it just used the ensuing silence to put its head back into the feathers and took the nap. I have to say, it was indeed something special and remarkable enough to write about it. Beautiful world, beautiful creatures, particularly when left alone by humans.
Please register a free account at the top of the page to reply to posts and engage in discussion.
  • Page:
Moderators: femina
Time to create page: 0.806 seconds