Willkommen zu unserem Forum

Fuehle Dich frei zu stoebern und zu lesen. Um aber aktiv teilnehmen zu koennen, eroeffne ein Konto und werde Mitglied. Du kannst dann nicht nur kommentieren, sondern Antworten schreiben und neue Diskussionen eroeffnen. (Affiliate Service/Mitglied)

Willkommen, Gast
Benutzername: Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:
Any other personal discussions or conversations unrelated to Sozieterna.
  • Seite:

THEMA: Season's Greetings

Season's Greetings 4 Jahre 4 Monate her #366

• femina
  • feminas Avatar
  • Dank erhalten: -1
To all dear readers, friends and associates,
I thank you for all your interest, support and assistance that you have so lovingly given to me. It is truly not always easy to keep the spirit positiv and the work for the site going, but I still believe, it is for something good, in fact, I know it is and that I owe to you dear friends. My best wishes to you and your loved ones, for a beautiful Christmas in the true spirit of it and the best wishes for a prosperous and happy New Year. May our like-mindedness bond strongly, because it will be necessary for the future of our planet and all life as we know it. Many will face more than just hardship, but let us not give up and help wherever and however we can. May the light shine in all corners of our heart and may we always find it elsewhere, because it is there, even if it is only a spark.
Merry Christmas
Femina
Der Administrator hat öffentliche Schreibrechte deaktiviert.
  • Seite:
Moderatoren: femina
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.223 Sekunden